Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

devin wears many hats...


really he does! here are just a few.

                                   devin's sneaky little elf/bell boy hat:



devin's "dont make me get my six shooter" hat:





devin's little house on the prairie/"where's my corn husk doll?" hat:





devin's "damn that's a tiny hat" hat: 





in other news... devin's early intervention therapsit came yesterday and worked with devin to asses where he is developmentally and she was very impressed! for some reason every time she comes he doesnt really show off all of his very impressive skills and just kind of halfway does what she asks of him. its so funny! even with not seeing what he does on a daily basis she still thought he was doing wonderfully. she "grades" him to have the developmental skills of about a 7 month old. an ACTUAL 7 month old!
my first pony ride!


6 comments:

  1. Wow. Devin's "damn that's a tiny hat" hat made me very happy! Actually, they are all adorable. And Yay for Devin's development. He is a smart kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, enjoyed the tiny hat.. I laughed, but only because it was too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tiny hat!!!! and how did you get Devin in your March of Dimes widget? LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I love all the hats (I'm a fan of the cowboy hat) and I'm gladhe's doing so well! Ofcourse they don't show off when want them to. It kills me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so funny jenn because i asked becky how to do that and she asked morgan (ourlittlebirds)!!! i'll copy and paste beckys instructions:

    Go to www.marchforbabies.org and log in
    On the right side there is a link/graphic that says edit my personal page.

    oops! its gretchen just so you know im just logged in as my mom! haha
    Then in the middle of this page, you should see a browse button and instructions on to load a photo. The photos have to be 250k or less.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugghhh so annoying! sorry, heres the rest of the instructions:

    Then in the middle of this page, you should see a browse button and instructions on to load a photo. The photos have to be 250k or less.

    ReplyDelete